Currently accepting intern applications for Fall and Spring semester 2019-2020.
We offer very flexible programs to meet the schedules of our interns, while covering our needs.
1. Internships are unpaid.
2. We offer combination at home and office/location programs that allow for greater flexibility.
3. On Set time is required during filming.
4. School credit for your work is available, if applicable.
5. Required time per week is 15 hour minimum with a portion of your work from home.
6. Good writing skills, self-starting, desire to learn a variety of skills and can do attitude are necessary.
You will get out of this internship what you put into it.
In the end, you will have a real look at the film industry and can decide whether this is the path you wish to continue.
7. Opportunity to specialize in a specific area and gain real world experience.
Previous interns have filled numerous positions on feature film and music video projects through our internship programs.
To get started, what we need:
2. Short letter describing why you would like to be part of our team and why you want to be involved in film (Cover Letter)
3. List of areas of interest in the film industry and why (include with Cover Letter)
4. Availability and commitments that will dictate your availability (i.e.. school, work, vacations, family commitments, etc) (In Cover Letter)
5. Anticipated start date and end dates.
5. Interview (to be scheduled later)
Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you.